Main points of daily maintenance of electric vehicles:
1. Before using the electric vehicle, pay attention to check whether the vehicle is in good condition.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives suggestions: such as whether the tire pressure is sufficient, whether the front and rear brakes are sensitive, whether the vehicle has abnormal noises, whether the screws are loose, and whether the battery is fully charged.
2. When the vehicle is just started, it should accelerate slowly to avoid damage to components due to rapid acceleration.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: In order to extend the life of the battery and motor, use pedal assistance or push force when the vehicle is starting or climbing.
3. On the premise of ensuring safety, frequent braking and starting should be minimized during driving to save power.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: When you brake, you should release the speed control handle to avoid damage to the motor and other parts (new cars generally have automatic power-off devices, but pay attention to it). When getting out of the car, the power should be turned off to prevent accidentally turning the speed controller when the car is started.
4. Pay attention when charging, do not use chargers of other brands, the performance of each brand of charger and battery is matched.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: Only a dedicated charger can achieve the best charging effect.
5, the charger contains high-voltage lines, do not disassemble without authorization.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: When charging, do not cover the charger with any items. It should be placed in a ventilated place. At the same time, prevent liquid and metal particles from entering the charger, and prevent falling and impact, so as to avoid damage.
6. The screws of electric bicycle components should be adjusted and tightened in time.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: if you find an abnormality during cycling and you can’t repair it, you should promptly find a repair shop for inspection.
7. When charging the battery, use the charger of the matching type or specified by the manufacturer, and do not mix them.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: When charging, the battery and charger should be located in a cool and ventilated place, placed securely, away from flammable and explosive materials, avoiding high temperature, humidity and water, prohibiting covering with items, and prohibiting infants Children reach. After charging is completed, disconnect the power grid first, and then disconnect the charger from the battery. Charging lead-acid batteries typically takes 6-8 hours.
8. Stop using the battery when it reaches the under-voltage state, and charge it early. It is forbidden to use the rising voltage of the battery, and it is forbidden to discharge the battery deep and over-discharge.
Motorow-Tech company after-sales technical service gives advice: at least once a day.
9. The storage battery should be stored in a cool place with moderate air humidity. The storage battery should be kept upright. For a long time storage, the battery should be fully charged and the power should be replenished regularly. Generally, it should be charged once a month.
Motorow-Tech company’s after-sales technical service gives advice: lead-acid batteries are stored for a long time, and a few drops of distilled water can be added to offset the evaporation of water and reduce the sulfurization of the plates.
Motorow-Tech company after-sales technical service group, online 24 hours, to solve any questions you have about electric bicycles, please contact us
Post time: Jan-10-2020